Disclosure Policy for The Mom Union
August 29, 2009
August 29, 2009
This is a personal blog operated by Heather G. Address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding Reviews and Advertisements:
- This blog accepts compensation in forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and product samples. Compensation may be the basis for topics or posts made in this blog and may not always be noted as compensated content.
- Regardless of compensation the operator of this blog will provide only honest opinions, experiences and/or conclusions on topics or products being reviewed. Opinions expressed on this blog are solely those of the reviewer or operator of this blog.
- Manufacturers’ product claims, statistics, quotes or other representations about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- All rules and directions for entry into giveaway promotions will be specified in each contest post. Any Entrant who does not agree with these rules should not enter the giveaway.
- Only one entry per household is allowed and entrants must be over the age of eighteen (18) at the time of entry.
- All giveaway winners are drawn randomly. Winners are announced on The Mom Union and notified via email.
- The Mom Union reserves the right to change terms of contests offered here at any time without notice. Use of this website constitutes agreement to and acceptance of all such terms, conditions, rules and notices.
- This website is not responsible for providing awarded prizes and will not award cash value in case a prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
- If a prize is not received in a reasonable amount of time (usually 6 to 8 weeks,) please notify me at email@example.com and I will contact the sponsor for details.