May 7, 2009

Exp 5/8 Sanity Is For Those Without Children - Firefly

Win a Firefly children's phone at Sanity Is For Those Without Children. My daughter had one of these before she was ready to move up to a regular phone (read: phone with a million buttons, or rather 9 buttons and a million ways to rack up those cell phone charges.) The Firefly worked great. It is very simple to operate, the icons are clear and you can stay in touch. Personally, I wish they had one for moms. When I'm at home, I need to call work. When I'm at work, I need to call home. Anyway, I digress. Get over to Sanity Is For Those Without Children (isn't that the truth!) and enter to win a Firefly for your little one (or yourself, I won't tell.) Enter here: http://sanityisforthosewithoutchildren.blogspot.com/2009/05/firefly-giveaway-always-be-able-to-talk.html You'll also find the button on my sidebar. Good luck to all.