Apr 9, 2009

Must... have... Poken

Awesome thing alert! (wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo - that's an alarm) You must go to A Couch With A View http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/2009/03/do-you-poken.html to check out these super cool Poken. The poken are these little magical creatures that know all your contact info (sounds creepy, but it's not, pinkie swear.) If you want to exchange info with someone, you do this high four (similar to a high five, except poken have only 4 fingers. Genetic anomoly, evolution, who knows, but it's okay with me. I'm not one to judge.) Anyway, high four your pokens and away you go, info ready to be downloaded to your computer. How cool is that? Very.

I'm in the running for this prize, too, so I hesitate to draw attention to it. But not sharing this with the world would be wrong.


Everytime I think I got it all down, I find out I'm actually buried beneath it.