I'm continuing the previous JPP blog. You can go to their site directly by clicking on the Jamie's Precious Peas button on the right side bar
1. JPP is serving up a chance to win a set of hair clips. Not just any clips, but clips that are actually designed for kids' hair. My daughter's hair is so fine that clips either slide right out, or they hang so heavy they pull on her little head. I'm definitely picking up a pair of these.
2. You'll need clothes to go with those hair clips, so enter for a chance to win personlized clothes from Just Ducky http://preciouspeas.blogspot.com/2009/04/just-ducky-originals-personalized.html
3. April showers bring May flowers. Your little one will be ready for the rainy season in a new pair of gollashes (or any other shoe of your choice) with a $75 GC from Vincent's Shoes http://preciouspeas.blogspot.com/2009/04/vincent-shoes-bringing-in-spring.html
4. If asked to pick the cutest thing I'd be stumped so go to http://preciouspeas.blogspot.com/2009/04/stitcheroos-custom-embroidery.html to enter the contest for a $30 Sticheroos GC and be sure to click over to Sticheroos to see for yourself all the cute stuff.
5. Oohhh! More cute clothes go to http://preciouspeas.blogspot.com/2009/04/just-be-organic-t-shirts.html and check out the t-shirts from Just Be. If you can't wait for the drawing you can visit the site by clicking in the link in the body of the blog
6. Just say NO! to those throw away water bottles and switch to re-usable. A great option is the stainless steel water bottle and sport cap offered by the Tickle Trunk. For your chance to win a free set click here http://preciouspeas.blogspot.com/2009/04/tickle-trunk.html